Sunday, December 31, 2006

You've made an impression on me...

How funny, Kate and Leopold is showing on TNT right now... and I think it was exactly 5 years ago when I saw it in the theater. 5 years?! Oh my gosh... But it was GO WEST. I was watching it with Kathy just to kill time before going back and spending the night at the Glendale YMCA. Oh my gosh, it WAS exactly years ago to this day because the next day we were off to Pasadena where we made puppets with Beth at the community center, spent a freezing night with the rest of CKI (I think this is the 2nd year where Joe and I swore we would NEVER camp out again) and then it was NEW YEARS!! If I recall correctly, later New Year's day, that night, a bunch of us drove to Vegas and spent the night in Mondo's van at the Caesar's Palace parking structure.

This was also the New Years with yellow pants guy and the flowers which as awkward as it was, still ranks high on my "Most Romantic Moments". I don't know if that's really sad or really cute. Its funny because I remember thinking after I watched the movie "Why doesn't anything romantic like that happen to me!" and then it happened and I was mortified. Silly silly girl. :)

Ahhh memories. Those were some good times.

Thanks TNT for giving me the warm fuzzies!!

No comments: