Saturday, December 16, 2006

"Brett Brett... Brett Brett..."

Once again, I ought to be sleeping... but I'm not. Addiction or sheer madness? Don't answer that... more than likely I won't like the outcome.

I was shopping today and at one point I got extremely frustrated because 1) I was in line 2) I had 8 dozen roses in my car needing to get in water 3) I needed extra floral tape and ribbon and figured Michael's would be the best place to go... but they didn't have a lot of things I needed 4) the woman in front of me was EXTREMELY slow. I kid you not. She proceeded to show the clerk every item she was getting and explained to him what she was going to do with it.. as well as pondered if the icing she was getting would have a tip small enough to be perfect for Rudolph's nose, but in the end it was too big. She also inquired how much the gift wrapping paper cutter was... and as I mentally rolled my eyes at that question, I looked to my left and noticed that it sitting right in the aisle corner and was $1. AAACCCKKK! AND SHE PAID WITH A CHECK!! Who pays with a check!?! They still make checks?

:) Happy place. I truly am in my happy place.

Actually there was one moment while in the Michael's that made me smile... a little girl as tall as my thigh screaming into a toy cellphone "DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I'M SAYING!?!" If that isn't adorable and terrifying at the same time... I don't know what is.

I then went to Sephora and got makeup advice from a straight man who worked there. A straight man who was awfully attractive... I couldn't concentrate and when he said that he liked my lips... I blushed a little. I hate it when the hot straight men make me nervous.

Story of my life...

No comments: