Tuesday, December 19, 2006

And then…and then suddenly she’s not your ho no mo’

Its offical. I am running out of time to Christmas shop. I don't know if its just that I'm busy with work... or nevermind. It's work. It's always work. :) I'm not complaining, but when I try to get away from it, it seems to suck me back in.

It could be worse. I could be a crack whore. Then work would REALLY REALLY suck because really, what does a crack whore do? I don't want to know. It's probably bad and/or involve needles.

But I'd bet crack whores would get Christmas off. Crack whores would get to go to midnight mass with their crack whore families and open crack whore gifts and sing some crack whore christmas carols...

*sigh*

Anyways, life hasn't been all work. I've been sick too! HA! But seriously folks (seriously), it's been a good past couple of days and I predict a good holiday despite that whole *work* thing. This past weekend a couple of my coworkers and myself had good reason to get dolled up because our darling Diana had gotten married. :) She was gorgeous and though it rained a little, everything was perfect. Comedic highlight of the night was when she threw her bouquet into the chandelier... in all the weddings I have gone to, that was definitely a first. :) Also I was lucky to have Mondo with me who didn't ditch me on the dancefloor to watch Fantasmic. :) THANKS MONDO! (BTW. We went clubbing in Florida too if you don't remember. Told you. You're a liar.)

Not to mention, I got to enjoy the tailend of a little holiday party here at the house (extremely tailend... everyone was leaving!) and had a little shopping night with Carlene and Sonny before the wedding where to be honest, I did get a lot of my Christmas shopping done. (Yay for discounts!) And really, who can beat a morning where you get to have the most delicious cheese apple danish AND play hide and go seek with an adorable cutie inside a Target like I did this morning.

What more can a girl ask for!?!

Other than crack whore working hours and world peace of course...

No comments: