Thursday, December 07, 2006

One day we'll find it, the ainbow-ray onnection-cay.

The lovers, the dreamers and me.

:)

Today since I was feeling a whole lot better, I was able to get out of bed and into the courthouse so that I can turn in my traffic school papers. But while at the window, there was a man next to me who I assume was having problem with whatever his felony was and started getting more and more agitated by the minute. Let me tell you, people getting yell-y and piss-y makes me nervous. I get nervous at work whenever I have to talk to an angry guest because I always imagine that they'll get really violent and hit me. Or bust out with a gun and kill me. Or just yell really really loud and some of their spit will get on me. Ew. I don't like yellers.

Anyways, so the guy was yelling and punching counters and I sure didn't want to be a victim of being in the "wrong place at the wrong time" so I shoved the certificate under the window and screamed "DISSMISS IT ALREADY!!" and ran. Then I went shopping. Nothing like shoes to make me forget the trauma almost getting shot (if it got to that point). Yay!!

Hold up a sec. I'm watching last friday's Battlestar and can we say that their form of dancing isn't futuristic at all? Really. But it does seem that in most Sci-fi shows, dancing in the future always seems like some sort of square dance or dancing in circles with skipping and a country folk itune. You'd think that with the trend of how dancing is now, it would be 10 times more raunchy and fracky. Just a thought.

Oh crap. I didn't see that happening. Poor Apollo.

You can do better buddy. You can totally do better. Cept I'm not feeling that Dee chick very much.

Oh what.... this is confusing...

And now I'm coughing. Look at what all this excitment has done to me.

Tama na. :)

No comments: