Sunday, December 10, 2006

Africa ain't just a place that gave us Bob Marley

Let me tell you there's nothing better than driving at night, in the rain, with some good music accompanying you. The car's all cozy and warm, the lights just reflects off the ground and the whole world is shiny... and there you are with Getz and everything just seems perfect. Actually, there's a lot of things better than that... but when you're in the moment, nothing beats that...



Like nothing beats fireworks...



or



There's nothing better than dancing provocatively in a doorway with your best girlfriends...



or



Nothing better than chocolate fondue.


Ok... I lie... There's seriously nothing better than chocolate fondue. I cry when I think about it.... I also salivate a little...



A lot of things make me happy I guess... :)

No comments: