Monday, December 04, 2006

Crazy. Crazy for feeling so lonley....

I had the weirdest dream last night.

I dreamt that I was at my old house in San Dimas and playing Patsy Cline's "Crazy" on the piano... when Willie Nelson comes along and plays and asks me to sing the song. So after each verse he scrambles around the room and accompanies me with a different instrument... first the piano, then the citar (who remembers that thing!!), then the conga drum, then he goes to the guitar case and strums along with the acoustic guitar.

... and all the while I'm completely amazed cause I'm thinking "I can't believe he knows his way around here. He has really GREAT senses for a blind guy..."

... then I realize that its Willie Nelson and he isn't blind.

I really do hate it when I'm stupid in my dreams.

No comments: