Friday, December 29, 2006

How do you face your problem when your problem is yo face?

Has anyone seen that commerical? I think its for like Proactive or some other skin care treatment, but Sonny and I were watching TV the other day and we heard that line and thought "OUCH!" That would totally suck if that was a problem...

Which in a way is sorta because I'm breaking out skin-wise. I also have a slight abdominal pain on my left side (not my right which is good because according to WebMD, that would be an appendicitis! Thank you WebMD and your ability to quell my fears of sudden death) which I'm attributing to stress. Stupid stress. I think its because of work... but I'm not loosing hair just yet so I'm saying my level is at a 4 which is completley do-able.

On the bright side, today is my weekend. This single, lonely, day. One, uno, day. And since I haven't slept a lot, I did sleep in this morning and now this single day isn't as long because I didn't claim it throughly. Boo. It could be worse though. I could have a chain saw murderer right outside my door waiting to hack me up. That's TOTALLY worse.

Anyways, 2 am on Wednesday night, I was at the gas station and had the following conversation with a random trucker. Ok. Before you scold me on 1) getting gas by myself at 2 am 2) talking to random strangers 3) talking to random strangers at a gas station at 2am... wait a second. I'm sorry. That really was stupid of me to do. For all we know, he COULD be a chain saw murderer and have to admit, just a little creepy.

Creepy Possible Chainsaw Murdering Trucker: Hi there.
Me: Hi
CPCMT: How are you doing tonight?
Me: I'm ok.
CPCMT: That's good. As for me I'm really tired. Its been a long day and I'm eager to get home...
Me: Me too....
*gas is done pumping*
CPCMT: You're done huh.
Me: Yeep. Have a good night!
CPCMT: You too! Nice seeing you...

*Gasp!* What? Huh? Nice seeing me? Scary.

Perhaps I just need to get get over myself . :)

No comments: