Saturday, November 30, 2002

:) Just got home from JP's birthday shindig. JP is seriously my absolute favorite Karate-kicking, surfing, bartender whos so strong that he doesn't know that he's choking you when he's giving you one of his million dollar hugs. :) The party was your typical filipino party where theres a good amount of friends, family, food, alcohol, and of course KARAOKE. And since I'm still sick... I couldn't quite get jiggy with the microphone. But I DID see enough disturbing drunken hip thrusting from Tommy to give me nightmares for the next couple of months. I was entertained tonight though with Will's one-man "Matador and bull" imitation as well as his "finger" magic tricks, the "groping" and indecent pictures (talk about getting action...), and story time with JP's dad (What? RJ IS A SEX MACHINE?!?). Most important of all, I got to see the Keri, Tina, Mae, Marissa, JP and Joey... and we picked out our kris kringles for the christmas party. I have ______. Hope he/she likes what I got planned. ;)

*Missy Elliot's WORK IT...*
Nicole: (singing) Go downtown and eat it like a vulcha
Joey: Wouldn't that hurt... with the beak and all?

Earlier today, I checked my voicemail and there was this creepy message on it:
Happy Thanksgiving sexy thang!! I can lick you up... like a turkey.
And since my phone had died the night before, it didn't say who the message was from. But I took down the number and researched it.. and lo and behold... IT WAS MANNY!! ;P He's a freak... yep.

The house smells like Christmas now that we have a tree in the house. So now I'm offically OFFICALLY excited for christmas... Actually, its a combination of everything that puts me in the holiday spirit. Hot apple cider, Day After Thanksgiving sales, Twinkle lights in their trays ready to be hung... There's nothing like singing Christmas songs in your car with the heater on to make you feel all warm and happy inside.

No comments: