Monday, November 25, 2002

:) I'm alive!! A bit sick... but at least I'm still breathing. I have this scent of cough drops to me too. Ewww.

Friday afternoon, I was over in Laguna putting up a HUGE ceiling drape at this banquet hall in Laguna. And like I blogged earlier, all they played was Christmas music. There must be a several hundred versions of THE CHRISTMAS SONG... I think I heard them all that day. Saturday was LONG. LOOOOONNNNGG. LOOOOOOONNNNNNNNGGGGGG. At 7am, decorated a temple over in Riverside... at 10am.. decorated the chapel and reception over at the Mission Inn in Riverside... and from 4-7pm finishing up at a banquet hall in Laguna. It was 12 freaking hours of insanity... but everything came out really beautiful. The temple was an experience because it was an Islamic Temple and so I had to take off my shoes and cover my head to just to drape the aisle inside. The Mission Inn itself was gorgeous... *note to self... prospective wedding place in case there are no suitable bathrooms at Union Station in LA.* It was nice because they had their christmas lights up... but then again the decorations itself were EXTREMELY creepy. Like they had these lifesize dolls standing on the balcony, giant bands of pandas in the courtyard, and these gold painted statues of angels and the Virgin Mary up along the arches... all MOVING. EEEK! *note to self again... when getting married and if the Mission Inn is the dream location... not during Christmas time... nor anytime where they have creepy *traumatizing* statues to scare myself and the bridal party*

I went to go see Harry Potter again with Joe yesterday night... *I HEART RON WEASLEY!* Now I'm just a bit slightly obsessive over the whole Harry Potter series (again) and terrified because according to one website, in the next book a major character is supposed to die. And since I heart Ron Weasley, I'm really really hoping that it isn't going to be him... really really really hoping. I don't want it to be Hermione either... nor Harry... If its Hagrid.. then I guess I'll be ok. I made Carrie promise me that when the book comes out, she's going to read it first and if something horrible does happen to (i heart) Ron... then I'm not going to read it at all. Okok.. I'm retarded... but I'm really scared. The books definitely get darker and maybe J.K. Rowling is this crazy woman who secretly thinks that everyone likeable should be mangled to death and takes joy in breaking her readers little hearts. Maybe... ok.. I'm gonna go out and get a life. Really I am. Really!!!

No comments: