Saturday, November 09, 2002

GWEN DIDN'T GET A ROSE!! Oh my goodness.. you know how heartbroken I was for her when he picked Brooke over her... Really. I was on the verge of tears because I thuoght that they were absolutely perfect for each other... *sigh* I dunno if I can watch "THE BACHELOR" anymore... oh wait.. I can. ;)

This week has been pretty busy with reading, school, work, and a LOT CKI due to the fact that our new member installation banquet is tonight. :) (ooOoOoOOOoooo... so if you wanna come... CALL ME!! Its gonna be a lot of fun... dinner, a program, and a dance!) This week was packed with general meetings, online board meetings, and real-life board meetings... but I think everything will be great tonight. :)

JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE ROCKS MY WORLD!!

Just wondering... why did Olive Oyle always choose Popeye over Brutus/Bluto? I'm not defending Brutus/Bluto because he NEVER could understand the concept of "no means no" with Olive... and really that relationship right there would be worthy to be on Dr. Phil... But Olive Oyle was such a tease... I mean she'd lure both guys to her and the flirt with Brutus... and the he gets frisky and she freaks out... and the freakshow Popeye (whos ALWAYS hiding a stash of spinach in his shirt... whats up with that? Why spinach? Why not a granola bar? Its less bulky. Is spinach like Popeye's CRACK?) comes to the rescue. Popeye's body was all dispportioned, he was a smoker, rarely smiled, was incoherant a majority of the time, and he has this really errie cackle. I imagine that he would grind his teeth while sleeping... that would be annoying. Wouldn't you think that if Brutus/Bluto got cleaned up and took some "gentlemen" classes... he'd be worthy enough to take home to the parents?

And I think the overwhelming consensus right now is that Nicole really needs to get out the house more often... no?

No comments: