Thursday, November 21, 2002

The other night, I went outside to look at the meteor shower. I saw one shooting star... which I think was pretty good considering that I was staring at the sky from the comforts of my backyard and the moon was really bright that night. So you bet I made my one wish a really good one. I'm not gonna tell because you know.. then it won't come true. But when we DO achieve world peace... you know who to thank. *wink*

My throat is bleh... but my voice is still *sexy*. (insert phone number here) Although its getting annoying because I can't belt out to my fullest car-singing potential when driving... Today at work, while Brandi was gone, I quickly put the radio to KOST where they are playing christmas music and I couldn't *fa-lalalalala* along with it. (a side note... I really can't believe they're playing Christmas music already... but I guess it does make sense with Thanksgiving next week and all... but the weather is just too weird, warm, and not holiday like at all.) It was quite sad. Speaking of work... things aren't looking TOO crappy. We have 3 weddings all over Orange County and Riverside on Saturday and I'm was supposed to work from 7am-6pm and then 11pm-2am... but now I don't have to do tear down. You don't know how happy that makes me! Granted I still can't go to Vegas or San Diego to play with anyone, but at least I can go home, stay there and get some needed rest. Maybe pop in a video and fall asleep to the sweet sounds of LADY AND THE TRAMP. *ooOoOo*

No comments: