Sunday, November 17, 2002

:) YAAY! FTC was a lot of fun...

Some memorable highlights...
-THE CAMPFIRE SKIT!! :) IT WAS SOOOO MUCH FUN! Kristin and I usually have our moments of sheer insanity/genius during our board meetings... and one of them was the whole idea of a lounge act routine for FTC. So we finally got it together thursday night... and after several hours of practicing it over and over during our 8 hour drive up to Sonora... it was great! :) *IF THERE ARE IS ANYONE OUT THERE WHO VIDEOTAPED IT... CAN YOU TELL ME PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE?? I'LL BE YOUR BESTEST FRIEND... OR I CAN MAKE YOU COOKIES. YOUR PICK!* Our goal was to have people sing "Macho Mondo" outloud afterwards... and at closing session, they did. Kristen and I were almost in tears.. (not really, but you know..) All the skits were just awesome (Carrie was seriously shaking her booty, as was Pic... and I will never forget Dustin looking for his "fairy-god jigga").
-Seeing everyone! :):):) "Mama bear" Jane and "Hip Hopping" Bruce... Playing and sweeping with my fellow CKI chair Gina, Tracy, Jordan, Chris, and the rest of the crazy D-boarders I rarely see... Oh so sexxxxy Robert "Rolo/Justin/Rated-R"(Hi Hottie!), getting a hug from Kathy via Dan, even Mr. Kiwaian Phuoc *I have TIVO in my cabin* was there! :)
-The Dboard Skit.. too freaking hilarious!
-The pieing: Remember how last year I was very young and "pie=love" happy? I was retarded. This year, I was as Joe calls it a "Casualty of War" because I was on the pieing team of Alice, Dustin, and Jordan... whose schools have a lot of money and want to see their officers pied. While we were standing there waiting for our doom, we figured that pieing is embarassing enough.. so we were going to go into it "unprotected" (without being encased in plastic trashbags.) Luckily, rather than getting pied by a stranger or someone with incredible hatred who'd start off running with the tin of whipped cream in their hand towards me... I got pied by my Kristin and Stephanie, who very lightly dabbed it onto my face. (icky... yes... but not too messy. :) YAY! But then again, got to shower 10 hours later... ewww)
-My homeclub: I love them.. :) Not only did we have our very own skit, but we even cheered on our own with "Cal State Fullerton... Cal State Fullerton... Nothing rhymes with Fullerton... Nothing rhymes with Fullerton... Bullerton, Cullerton, Dullerton... SEE?* cheer. Cheesy AND cute... ;) The club was so great this weekend... even though Oaks 102 was a breeding ground of germs because all of the girls in it were ill. But we all shared our drugs, tissues, and cough drops... *good times*
-Joe's Face: Ok.. so there was this girl at one of the tables next to us who screamed this really horriffic/oddly fascinating scream that sounded like a combination of a Xena shriek and a dolphin's squeek. I was laughing when I heard it... but then DIED when I turned to see Joe's facial reaction. THAT itself was a combo of a "What the freak was that?" and an "I am soooo turned on right now" look.
-Feet: Friday night, I was in Duncan lodge just hanging out when Shong came out from taking his shower and started drying the spaces in between his toes. This prompted the following conversation:
Jordan: I can feel my feet smelling in my shoe.
Nicole: Ewww... why don't you go outside, take off your shoes, and then let your feet and shoes air outside?
Jordan: And I can watch squirrels fall dead from the trees.
He then started describing more characteristics about his feet that really was just TOO MUCH INFO. :P
-Stuffing dolls: I'm afraid I'm going to have nightmares of armies of faceless gingerbreadman-looking dolls coming towards me with handfuls of stuffing wanting revenge... But it will all be for a good cause... although in our own corner of stuffing, Carrie, Robert, Gina and I were going slighty delirious and bursting into *Build Me Up Buttercup* or *Stuff it now... stuff it good... stuff it like you know you should... its neck... its back... down its leg and sew the crack."
-The Dance: Carrie and I have pretty much decided that we're OLD and we just can't hack it anymore. We'd dance and then go outside until we hear a familiar beat that we couldn't resist... and then back outside to chill again. It was a vicious cycle.
-Petey's babypicture and his odd facination with small jackets and hats: Petey brought his scrapbook that his mom made him that had his babypictures in it. We found this ADORABLE picture of Petey halfnaked posing in it... and while Carrie distracted Petey, I got Don too take a picture of it with hopes that will it make it into the FTC slide show... but it didn't. :( Anyways, Petey's odd facination with small jackets and hats... all thoughout the weekend, he was borrowing jackets from Joe, Reina, and Carrie that were all smaller than him... and yet he was seriously WORKING THEM. I now have permission to go shopping with Petey and dress him up for convention. WHOOOHOOO! ;)
-The drive: 8 hours to Sonora... 8 hours back home... but it was all so much fun with Kristin and Anthony (and later on Stacy) in the car. Yeah.. we practiced our skit over and over and over again that even Anthony knew the script by heart.. but also we had this weird obsession of putting imaginary pirates in real life situations. And you can't forget those endless games of Either/Or, looking at road signs from a pervy's view, or belting out "I Just Called to Say I Love you"... and calling people just to do so. ;)

Unfortunantly, I have no voice and I'm still coughing and congested. bleh.... but oh wells... ;) *GOOD TIMES*

No comments: