Friday, November 01, 2002

Nicole's Halloween Blog

Halloween started off like a normal day. Went to work, where I rolled a LOT of fabric and painted a bunch of centerpieces (and my foot) brown... You know... same old same old. :) The offical "Halloween" part came when I got dressed in my costume (I got the cute french maid costume.. complete with a feather duster! ;)) It was getting dark and I realized that we didn't have enough candy for all the neighborhood kids, so went to K-mart where last minute Halloween candy was only $1.49 and crazy adults were filling their carts to the brim with it.

Anyways, came home, gave out some candy to the early trick or treaters, and then leave to go to Stephanies for some CKI trick or treating. :) Its been a while since I've gushed my love for my club.. so I'll do it now. I just love my club... :) They're too cute... Everyone (excpet Son) got dressed up and the vibe was great and everyone was having fun... :) We got a lot of canned food donations, clothes, AND even got cash from some houses!! *pst* it was my group of Anthony, Jennilee, and Stephanie that had really good luck with the houses.. ;) Some of the houses were really sweet and gave us candy too! ;)

After trick or treating, Janelle and myself jammed over to Diamond Bar to meet up with Janelle's sister Janine... and then off to Pasadena to pick up Eileen... and then it was OFF TO WEST HOLLYWOOD!! :) Or so we thought... Sunset Blvd was a b*tch. It seriously took us 2 hours to get from LA to La Cienega Blvd... and when we finally got there, it was just too crowded and finding parking was nearly impossible. But all was not lost... we got to scope out the local scenary and pleathora of totally ingeneous costumes roaming the streets. :) Well, after figuring out that there was NO way in tarnation that we were gonna get to the carnival, we decided to back to the Hollywood to go clubbing. We arrived at the Hollywood Ahtletic Club for "Tigerheat" at 1am after an addition hour in Sunset Traffic... :D Woah... TIGERHEAT? YEEEP!! I got to go to a GAY CLUB!! hahahahahahah.... it seriously was SOOOO MUCH FUN!! And at the same time.. oh so very frustrating because every guy there was just gorgeous (not to mention half naked) and well... they were all gay. Sadness... but other than the whole "gay... I'm not gonna find anyone there" factor... it was such an experience. The club itself reminded me a lot of that one club Motions in Florida... you know *if you were there* with the giant TV and videos playing and all... A gay club on halloween.. Wow. :) SO i was surrounded by tons of drag queens (good portion dressed up like Christina Aguliera because it was a promotion night for her new CD) and like I mentioned before half naked/bared chested guys... guys dressed up like extremly SEXY sailors, priests, boy scouts, firemen, cowboys, indians.... yeah.. there was a LOT of skin. (no sexy Indiana Jones costumes... but then again... its a Gay club) Janelle and I were having "oh my gosh can I touch you" fascinations.... OH!! A guy said that I was beautiful....but i thought it was a girl dressed up as a guy... so i was kinda freaked.. but Janine said it really was a guy. He was gay though... but it was still nice. :) Anyways, yeah definitely an experience....

No comments: