Saturday, August 31, 2002

Wow... this past week has been a whirlwind of school, work, and sleep. Summer has ended, I now have to wake up at the break of dawn, and my sleeping pattern is now offically out of wack because of this. What to do...

Back to school... Although hectic, its been a great first week. :) My classes are great, people are great, getting some great parking... yep. ITS BEEN GREAT! okok... perhaps I'm showing too much of an overzealous psychotic YAY SCHOOL side... but I guess in a nutshell I'm happy to be back. Even if the commute part truly sucks ass. (MWF wake up at 6am, be on the road by 6:30am, get to school by am7, read/sleep/stare into space for 45 minutes and go to class at 8am... Tues and Thursdays, classes start at 2:30 so it isnt too bad.... my work hours will fit somewhere there... its pretty darn good. The thing I realized was how much time I actually spent at CSUF. During my year at MtSac, I went to school and then I came home. School... home. School... home. I don't know why the pattern came to be that way, perhaps since it was so close to home, might as well just go there and study or maybe because I wasn't feeling the atmosphere... but it's completely different at CSUF. Even though its 15 miles away... traffic SUCKS. So.. you don't want to leave all too soon... even so, I'm so at home at the union. I can just sit there and study and be completely content. :) Not to mention those comfy chairs that you can just knock out in. *sigh* And you run into everyone there, or people just know that you're there and can easily find you... you know? I love it there... It makes me wanna go out and buy a brand new school sweatshirt. :)

My real FUN day this week (even though it was busy) was Thursday. Had gone to work in the morning. OH my gosh... I got so freaked out at work. I was there by myself (again) and this man enters the store. SO... I'm thinking to myself.. He's going to kill me! He says that Bob, the landlord sent him here and he's here to fix the pipes. "Yeah right... nice excuse kidnapping murder!" So I let him in the store "EEEK! What have I done!!" And I call Brandi my boss in the front office after I've led him into the warehouse "I'm prepared to run and call the cops if there really is something fishy going on... PLUS I had my big hubangeous sissors with me so yeah... BRING IT ON! oh.. not really... but I will call the cops if needed" but it was all right "Whew!" because Brandi said that the landlord had called and yes someone was coming over to fix the aircondioning "WHAT! I thought the pipes!" Opps.. the pipes to the vent for the aircondining "double WHEW" and I was safe. :) So yeah... I survived my close call with a non-quasi-psychopath-kidnapping-killer. "YAY!!"

Ok.. that wasn't the real fun of the day... ;P

Got off of work (ALIVE!) and went to school.. had my class and then drove over to LA to pick up Joe! Then, even though he lives like 5 exits away we still get lost driving to CITYWALK for the last and final night of their outdoor movie drive in thingie. The movie selection was GREASE!! :) YAY!! Citywalk was PACKED! But luckily after Joe and I had put our blankets down to mark our spot, the security guard cited that the area in front of was was to be a NO PARKING (sort to speak... no laying your blankets) area. So we sat there and waited for Carrie, Mondo, and Carlene and her friend Eph... and we all just sat on the concrete in front of the jumbotron and sang along with the movie. Like the past movies there, they had dancers again and people from the audience were going up and dancing with them... *good times* Afterwards, just chilled (loitered) at the cafe and chatted about how Joe would look like an egg (DONT MAKE HIM CUT HIS HAIR!) and Miss Teen America, and oh but of course AMERICAN IDOL. ;)

So.. on the sucky side... I got home at 2am.. but had to get up at 6am for my same school ritual. ;P BLEH.

Anyways so now its the weekend (YAY!) I have no weddings (double YAY) except I need to go in on Sunday to finish some rolling (oh wait YAY?) but its all good cause I get Monday off! (YAAAAAY!) :) And then it all starts again....

No comments: