Tuesday, August 06, 2002

My bags are 98% packed... and in approximately 19 hours, I'll be soaring over the country over to ORLANDO, FLORIDA! (obnoxious *YAY* of pure joy and happiness inserted here.)

Now all I gotta do is clean up the shambles of my room, wait for Joe so that we can get the shirts, maybe go pick up some last minute stuff, and then drive on over to Long Beach where I will reside until it is time to go to LAX. Gosh... I hope I'm not forgetting anything... but if I do, I know I can call someone *ahem Joe* and have them bring it when they get to Orlando on Friday. Yeeep. Oh the excitmentt... :D Expect a *hopefully* long detailed blog next week...

Anyways, aside from going to getting ready to leave, I'm a bad ass and I installed new blinds in my room. I AM A GENIUS. ;) I learned how to work the drill gun thingie... and althought there are more holes in my wall then I originally intended (as well as some teeny tiny dents on my wall where I proceeded to hit it while learning the ins and outs of the drill gun thingie with much frustration), I'd say its looking pretty damn fine. And to make things even better... it works perfectly too! *gasp* I totally rock... :)

No comments: