Tuesday, August 27, 2002

spaznik: soo... i had the weirdest dream...
ckicarrie: uh oh...what about? :-)
spaznik: i was in NY.
spaznik: staying at this really nice hotel...
spaznik: and mel gibson was folding a bathtub full of towels...
spaznik: and then I go to TRL... and I'm talking to Ben Afflect on my phone...
spaznik: but then we get disconnected...
spaznik: and so he comes over to this house that I'm visiting with a bunch of his homie (no matt damon) in this giant monster truck....
spaznik: and he's all touchy feely... but its not him that i like.. its his one really cute friend...
ckicarrie: hahahaha, oh dear lord. :-)
spaznik: anyways go back to the hotel and you and manny are there...
spaznik: and we're all kicking it...
spaznik: but then for some reason we all go to the pool...
spaznik: and we have to walk through the hotel with towels...
spaznik: and then lo and behold ben and his homies are there...
spaznik: and like theres no elevators only stairs.. and they're inside the big fancy restaurant part...
spaznik: so i have to walk through that fancy restaurant part with my towel...
spaznik: you and manny dissappeared...
ckicarrie: hahahhaahahah
spaznik: but then the cute friend of ben afflect comes and offers his jacket...
spaznik: it was really really sweet...
ckicarrie: wow...
spaznik: so then i go upstairs and I get ready... and i remember what im wearing... its a white lace top with a white lace shawl.. skirt... and a black lace bracelet...
spaznik: and I go outside to meet the guy... and that was it!!
spaznik: I WOKE UP!!

*I need to mention that anytime I was up in my hotel room in my dream, Mel Gibson was STILL folding towels... weirdness.... But it was a really nice dream. Quite long and movie-like... but I think I was just tired from yesterday that my subconcious was giving me a little gift of fantasy...

No comments: