Friday, August 23, 2002

Yesterday became "TAKE YOUR SISTER TO WORK DAY" since my boss is out of town and Carlene needed me to drive her about because of her car troubles... but it was GREAT because she helped me majorly in the shop. :) Yes... together we rolled bags and bags of chiffon. Not that exciting, but for me it was sooo much fun to have another person in the store with me as opposed to me going slightly crazy all by my pretty self.

Actually started the day off REALLY early (6am.. ok for some this really isn't THAT early, but for me its gosh darn too early.) because my Tita Helen and family came down from Vallejo and had spent the night and were on their way to Universal Studios. So since my mom leaves (earlier) in the morning, it was up to Carlene and I to play good hosts. But they were already bright, chipper, and loaded up in the van by the time we did wake up... so we didn't get to make breakfast for them. Anyways, since we were already up, and for I couldn't for the life of me get back to sleep, I stayed up and spent some quality time eating breakfast and watching CNN with Carlene. Then I took her to work. ;)

Last night, celebrated Joe's birthday with dinner at BJs. Good stuff... everyone was loud and happy and eating. :) The stuff you'd expect from a birthday dinner. Afterwards, Joe went off to West Hollywood to go clubbing and the remainding peeps (the CKIers) walked across the parking lot to TGIF where I heard the word "vagina" come out of Jimmy and Manny's mouth more often that I had liked to. :P OH wells...

OH... for all those people voting for NIKKI on AMERICAN IDOL please STOP!! Good gracious.... Oh... and Paula Abdul... you need to stop too. Same with those retarded hosts Dunkleman and Seacrest. Simon.. you can stay... ;) My little 2 cents...

No comments: