Tuesday, August 27, 2002

YAY! I'm back at CSUF. :) Like I was telling Justin earlier this month... I really really missed it. The moment I stepped on to the campus it was like.. "ahhhhhhh..." Everywhere I went, I thought of some fun/quirksome memory... like when I was walking in the parking lot, I remembered the time I fell in the bushes trying to cut through them... or how I fell in the Shuttle... or just kicking it with everyone at the "TABLE" with our gallery guys. :) The sun was shining.. the birds were chiriping, and everything was just dandy. :) Okok... so I got there really early so I didn't have to deal with the usual craptacular parking and some of my professors were complete jerks... but on a whole... it was a really good day.

:) Weirdest thing... but I swear it was HOOTCHIE GALORE today. It was like they were all going to go clubbing! How can you girls walk across campus in those heels AND with that bookbag on your back? Silly silly freshmen...

OH, a bit on the sad side is that it seems like almost everyone is gone. no Keri... no JP... no Brett...no Mai... no Big Tina... no more Stephie *I'm not touching you*, Danielle, Raquel... it seems like they all graduated or just transfered out. But at least (little) Tina is still there! YAAY!! :) It seems like the whole year I was away, we saw each other probably like 4 times... and now... I can see her all the time! YAY! OH and double YAY because Stephanie is still there too... together we are going to work that club. :) Its going to be a great year...

No comments: