Friday, August 02, 2002

With all the recent kidnappings going on... I've been really aware of my surroundings, which is a good thing, but I'm kind of becoming borderline paranoid. Today at work for instance, I made sure I had my cellie in my pocket, another phone and any kind of blunt object nearby me while in the shop, and my eye on the doorway and any possible emergency exits. Its just scary... I was again startled when Brandi came in for the day cause as usual I wasn't prepared and *poof* she appeared out of nowhere! But I'm safe... especially with all those manly carshops and other man-working warehouses right next door... or at least I'd like to think so.

Oh a VERY happy note...
jeanYAH: i'll buy you a whole box of ring pops

YAAYY!! Jean loves me!! I feel special! :)

OH also I got to bring home some fresh flowers from work. :) SO now I have these beautiful roses that match perfectly with the slightly cluttered kitchen that is still in the process of being re-vamped.

No comments: