Tuesday, June 05, 2001

YAY!! I survived my first FTC meeting yesterday! I think it went well, yeah... was just a bit freaked cause it was PLANNED for 5pm... and at 4:58... NO ONE WAS HERE!!! But luckily people came and we got some work done!! =D (even though folks were somewhat distracted by Fred's gassy attendance... I'm SOOOO SOOORRRYY!! My mom got him some new dog food and he's just not used to it!!)

Afterwards, everyone kicked it and we had our SEX IN THE CITY SEASON PREMIERE PARTY! =) Ok... so it wasn't much of a party... but it was lots of fun just chilling, munching on pizza and other junk food, and watching the show! It was too cute, although at times pretty vulgar, its hilarious! I love the writing.. .the dialogue in the show is GREAT! I really want to go to New York City now and see all the cool places were they tape the show... :) that would be really cool huh! (all the girls who love the show are probably agreeing with me.. while men who don't know what I'm talking about are rolling their eyes... then again... a lot of people probably roll their eyes when they read this.. OH WELL..=P )

This afternoon, I worked on some CKI stuff and then went out to dinner with Carrie where we had the most interesting conversation about guys. (of course) She sees me with some chef/teacher husband... waiting with an apron and flour on my face in my laced curtain kitchen. The epitome of household domestication. EEEK!! I guess that can happen.. considering that I'm not at all business savvy or the powerlunch type. Just as long as I have my VEGAS wedding.. I'll be happy. Joe and I have this deal where that if we aren't married by the time we're 31, then we'll marry each other. But I've been realizing that since I'm turning 21 really soon... that means I'll have 10 years to find a husband! I know that 10 years is a long time, but hellooooo time flies and as much as I love Joe, it would be like marrying my brother. AAACCCCKK!! So yeah... I guess I'm freaked out by the whole aspect of growing old and finding your lobster thing... what to doooo!?!?

Speaking of turning 21... I have no idea what is going on. Carrie and Beth have something planned, but they aren't telling me. SOOO... if they kill me, this would be EVIDENCE since I am stating that CARRIE CHEN AND BETH FUJIURA are taking me out on JUNE 8, 2001. Nah... I dont think they will kill me.. *cross fingers and knock on wood*... but if they do, Manny can have my Lance puppet. =P

my grateful things:
1) I'm grateful for everyone who came yesterday... Ryan, Beth, Carrie, Armando, Chrissy, Julianne... without you guys there I probably would have gone crazy and freaked. And I'm sooo sorry about Fred! :)
2) I'm grateful that I was able to change my flight from Buffalo to Reno to Buffalo to LA instead. I was trying to be all organized and ready so I booked my flight to Reno after ICON because thats where the other August board meeting was suppsed to be... but then they changed it. SOOO YAY I got to fix it all today AND save $35! They didn't charge me extra! YAY!
3) I'm grateful for other music downloading programs... poor poor napster... it just isnt the same anymore. its just SUCKS!!

No comments: