Wednesday, June 13, 2001

I love my family. =) I really really do... Today went over to Bonita HS for JRs (the pimp) graduation and had this HUGE mix up on where/what/who had the tickets. OH WELL.. nevertheless Carlene and I got to hear JR's name announced (couldnt see cause I was too far away...) and cheered as loud as we could and poped our sad lil poppers. After the ceremony, found Bombie and Michelle and we made our way to the field where we FINALLY found JR. Carlene, JR and I started screaming loud and crazy for a good 15 minutes as we proceeded to lei him with 15 cheapo plastic leis in Bonita colors, dress him in a grass skirt and fight to tie the coconut shell bra on him. (but he wore with it with pride afterwards!) OH!! Also I decorated this really cute tiki torch in green, white, and gold just for him so his graduation ensamble was complete. More screaming and yelling as Tito Nanding, Tita Jane, Angel and Jen found us and LOTS of pictures taken. John came down from Oakland and even brought a hawaiian shirt to that he would match Jay. (but he didnt wear it... oh well its the thought that counts.) Now we have to start planning for Jennifer's graduation next year. Carlene wants to get a bullhorn that has the musical options on it. We'll see.

Drove over to Sam Woo for dinner with John who took my CSUF parking decal just for fun. So if anyone see's a green CSUF parking decal on a car in San Jose... its probably my cousin's cousin John. =P Dinner was great and I'm sure everyone is STUFFED... well maybe except CRABSUCKING Angel... =) SOOOO much fun... now I'm feeling incredibly old though... but really happy for my cousin. He'll be going to Cal Poly Pomona in the fall and is going to be a bad ass BRONCO! It seems like it was only yesterday he was promoting from 8th grade to high school. =) Actually.. its like I graduated from good ole Lucy's yesterday...The sight of the white cap and gowns. *sigh* Has anyone hear or seen the video by EVE 6.. Here's to the Night? Thats such a graduation song... *sniff* It brings back memories of all the *fun and yet dorky times* in HS... Melissa and I dressing up as rappers and rapping about PIE to the whole school... the DJ pizza lunches... the rallies and trying not to gag while watching girls play chubby bunny.... the time when there was a tug-a-war and the rope broke in half... dancing on/at every available door, chair, table, pole, etc.... Life seems easier then... probably because we had uniforms and didn't have to wear makeup or anything... but still. =) EEK!! I'm reminicing... let me stop now or else this will be SEVERAL pages long.

Same old.. same old..
1) I'm grateful for my family... as kookie as they all are. We always seem to have *good times* when we get together... When is the next affair??
2) I'm grateful for www.kazaa.com its the coolest thing since napster! check it out!
3) I'm grateful that the Lakers won today... soo I guess the million dollar question is *Will they win the next game or bring it home and win it here??* I wonder... oh well... *LAKERS BABEEEEEE*

No comments: