Wednesday, June 27, 2001

Nicole freaked out today. Don't know why exactly... it just happened and I was suddenly crying on the phone to Carrie. Carrie and Beth came over after our movie and we had a comfort food feast. :) I'm good now, just enjoying a SEX IN THE CITY marathon and getting ready for my interview tomorrow. YES interview.. before freaking out, went to the mall and filled out as many applications as possible. I got an interview with Cathy Jean and hopefully if its all sucessful I'll be getting a discount off of some really cute shoes. *yay*

I met up with the girls over in Cerritos where we watched DR DOLITTLE 2. The movie was cute... um yeah. It really had its moments, but most of those good moments were shown during the previews. Its a WAIT TILL VIDEO movie.. but we really didn't have much of a selection since Beth already saw Atlantis.. and we didn't feel like watching the ultra macho THE FAST AND THE FURIOUS so DR2 it was.

It looks like we may be moving again in August... that is if mom finds a house. We'll see.. if we do move, then maybe Joe and Jasper will be moving in here. HAHAH.. Joe is too funny, the other night when he was over, he was telling me how when he moves in, the plants would "have to go" and didn't realize that if he were to move in, everthing would be going. Knowing him, he would still get lost. =)

=)
1) I'm grateful that the airconditioning is working. YAY!! I guess the super came over and let himself in while I was sleeping last thusday morning and fixed it. I woke up to find the apartment cold and a painting moved... good to know that I have Fred to warn me against intruders. =P
2) I'm grateful for sanrio bubblegum. The taste doesn't last very long but its the bestest thing in the world.
3) I'm grateful for Beth and Carrie for handing me tissues. =) *muah* thanks guys!







No comments: