Wednesday, June 13, 2001

Poor Marissa...I hope shes ok today although I know shes going to be feeling crap-tacular. Yesterday we celebrated her 21st birthday over at BJs and Marissa was having FUN. Well up until that 45 minutes in the bathroom where Keri, Tina, and I were helping Mariss stand up and puke. :( Poor thing... we had to get one of the guys to go inside the bathroom to carry her outside to the car but it was HILARIOUS cause once she came out, the WHOLE BAR started cheering. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARISS!! *MUAH*

Pet peeve of the day... guys looking for some internet love.
I was checking my email today when I got an IM from some complete stranger.
OREO2727: 22m csuf
OREO2727: hawaiin
spaznik: oh yay... want a sticker?
OREO2727: a # would do
OREO2727: =)
spaznik: sorry...good try though.
OREO2727: damn
-um ok. Come on, your chances of me giving away my number is VERY SLIM considering that 1.) FREAK.. this is the internet. 2.) just because you go to CSUF doesnt mean that I'll automatically swoon.. there are a lot of FREAKS on campus. 3.) Hello.. you're a complete stranger! I'm sure hes a nice guy... but wait a freaking minute, why is he picking up chicks over the internet?? Hmm... lets think about that shall we?

the *dum dum dum* grateful list:
1) I'm grateful for JR (the pimp one) cause hes graduating today. CONGRATS COUSIN!! :)
2) SO that my other cousins don't get jealous, Im grateful for Jennifer and Angel too.
3) I'm grateful for the great friends I have! EEK!! We're all getting old!

No comments: