Thursday, June 07, 2001

Poor Fred is sick. :( Yesterday, he was throwing up and was just really weak when I came home. So this morning I brought him to the vet and he didn't like it. He pretty much attacked the nurses and went ballastic when they took his temperature and cut his nails. My poor baby... they had to put a towel over his head and hold him down anytime they had to do at tests. OHH and I was about to cry when they had to give him is vaccination. He was such a baby... =(. When we got home, he was completely ignoring me. Whenever he would look at me, he would have his... YOU TOOK ME THERE YOU EVIL BITCH look on his face. *MY DOG HATES ME!!* =( I was a wreck on the way home though... I guess seeing him all in pain took a toll on me... and to think that I brought him there... but he needed to go there! *sigh* Its alright now.. somewhat... he'll come to me when I call his name... but just isnt as affectionate. =(

Last night I went to UCLA really quick to visit their meeting.. and then Beth, Carrie, and I spontaneously went over to Mel's on Sunset for dinner and fun drawing on our placemats. =) Then off to the Hustler store to play, (its the classiest adult store EVER!) where Beth had a field day with the complimentary postcards near the bathroom. We met up with Manny, Ryan, and Sukhyung for boba in Westwood where we tried to think of T-shirt ideas. Came back home to Pomona with Beth. I like driving with Beth, its an adventure. I don't know whether I'm going to survive or not! =) *WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*

If I had a penny for every LAKER FLAG I've seen on cars... I swear I'd have $10. I'm just waiting to see a car with all 4 windows decorated with the flag! Sooo much for a sweep! =( You could hear all my neighbors screaming simultaneously during the 4th quarter and overtime. AACCCK!! My mom and I were going crazy over here during the final minutes of the game changed the channel cause the tension was killing us. GOSH.. what a sucky day... the Lakers lost AND Fred hates me. *sniff* OH.. lets not forget my computer crashing just as I finished my FTC proposal. The poor keyboard certainly took a beating when that happened. But luckily when I rebooted, it will still here. *whew*


the usual:
1) I'm grateful that there's nothing seriously wrong with Fred. The vet said that he probably has an infection and it can be taken care of with medicine. OH!! And Fred's been really good about taking the meds... he hasn't attacked me or anything. =)
2) I'm grateful I didn't lose the proposal when the geekbox crashed. I would have written it out again, but it wouldn't be as good though.
3) I'm grateful for yahoomaps! =)

No comments: