Monday, November 01, 2004

Has anyone seen my voice because I seem to have lost it...

Boo.

Halloween was great though. Carlene, Sonny, (dressed as Spartan Cheerleaders) and I (Trekkie baby!) went over to my boss's mom's house because they're hardcore Halloween fanatics and used their "weddings goods" for evil. Actually, the past week, we had bodies, heads, hands, and tombstones all over the shop as well as testing sessions of stobe lights and fog machines. Anyways, so when we went, I didn't see the street sign, but when I looked to the right, we encountered a house completely washed in red light with a blacktent on the driveway, and spooky music blaring from it. Oh my goodness, it was absolutely insane. There was a group of kids at the entrance, mustering up the nerves to go in... and rightly so. We got a perfect Halloween scare! People were hiding in every corner and with all the props covered in glow in the dark paint in the blacklight, it was eerie eye candy.

Afterwards, I raced to Torrance to Jean's (schoolgirl), then it was off to pick up Benji (Pamploian runner with the bulls), and head over to Hermosa to meet up with Beth (Snow White) and Ryan (scientist). There weren't any zombies roaming the streets last night... more like a whole lot of hootchies. Halloween... the excuse for girls over the age of 16 to dress up like a ho. Anyways, we got into some bar, drank (a little... did I dare mix alcohol with theraflu?) and danced amid the costumes. Actually some of my favorite costumes that I saw was a big burly guy dressed up as a tooth fairy, Ben Stiller's zipper scene from "Something About Mary", and Mr. Garrison from South Park complete with Mr. Hat. :) Actually that Mr. Hat was a damn hot piece of handfelt... I wouldn't have minded dancing with him. ;)

No comments: