Friday, November 05, 2004

What the hell... I'm still voiceless! Can I tell you how much this sucks?

ok. I will.

I get annoyed when I get asked a question and I reply with a pathetic whisper... and then the person will turn to me and say "WHAT!?!"

Please. Don't make me strain my throat! Just LISTEN TO THE WHISPER!!

For example, the other day, I was watching PRIDE AND PREJUDICE (Yay Colin Firth!) with my Mom. Although my mom probably has watched it before, she insists on asking me about EVERYTHING!

"Oh.. he ran off with her sister right?"

"Wait, why doesn't she like Darcy?"

"What did he say?"

"And that one is her sister... and who is that again?!"

Oh my goodness, and everytime I'd answer, she'd say "Huh?" then I'd scream "Watch!!" and become incredibly annoyed. Yes, I was acting bratty, but really, come on... can we just watch the movie in silence and listen to the storyline!?!

I can't talk on the phone (sad) and in a way, I just don't want to talk in general because in a way its useless because no one can hear me... and when I do try to speak in something above a whisper, I feel like I'm making it worse.

Also you try ordering Tea while sounding like a pre-pubescent boy.

Boo.