Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Argh. I hate calling in sick. I feel like I'm a let down to the business because I know that they need me. I've been up for a while, trying to figure out a way to say "Hi.. I can't come into work today because my throat is hurting, I'm coughing up phlem like a freaking fountain, and when I do, my whole body aches..." because even saying that I'm ill sort of makes me feel guilty. I think maybe they think I'm faking the frog voice or disappointed in the fact that my immune system isn't up to parr and by golly, wouldn't it be easier if we just hire someone who is bionic?

I know its silly, and I even think its silly as I type it out, but still it racks my brain. I'll be resting, while someone is working hardER because I'm not there.

Hmmm... I probably just really need to get over myself huh.

Anyways, I'll probably put on a sweatshirt soon and go vote.

Or else P. Diddy is gonna kill me.