Thursday, October 28, 2004

I like it when you vote bitch
shake them t**** when you vote bitch


I was watching South Park last night, and I swear, the entire day today I've had P. Diddy rapping "Vote Or Die, mutha F***, mutha f***, Vote Or Die!" in my head. I really must stop because I'll sing it to myself, and well, its not very ladylike to do so.

Anyways, yesterday we said farewell to the adorable Charlotte, who we sent off to live with my crazy Uncle Sonny. Poor thing... she doesn't know what she has coming to her. Run puppy... run!!

The house seems quieter though. Instead of 12 pitterpattering paws on the hardwood... there are only 8. 2 dogs who I went halloween costume shopping for for 2 hours. Do you know how stupid you feel asking people if they have "halloween costumes for dogs?" Yeah... you feel pretty lame especially after you see employees choke back their laughter and see them get on their hands and knees digging for matching devil puppy ears to go with the matching red puppy cape you found in the bottom of the bin. But hey, we got them, and we got them for FREE since the guy at Petco said that if we couldn't find the original packinging, there was nothing to scan, and well, it was ours to take. WHOOHOO. :) Who's the crazy one now?!

Hee...

No comments: