Friday, November 26, 2004

I hope everyone had a lovely Thanksgiving. :) Mine was quite nice and pretty amazing since we managed to make everything from scratch. Actually, not EVERYTHING, cranberry sauce was still from the can, but nothing really beats that huh. Normally, we'd grab a box of Mrs. Cubbison's Stuffing mix, but this year, we decided to think out of the box (ha ha) and try out this low cal/low fat/but still lots of fun recipie. Although the prep time on the recipie said 30 minutes... liars I tell you. Or maybe they meant 30 minutes if you have some sort of super chopper or something. Yeah, that would totally make sense then huh...

Anyways, so while I have many things and people to be grateful for, my mom and sister are the 2 right now that if I didn't have them in my life, I would truly be missing out. :) Oh how I do love them so...

Sonny too. He's like the brother I never had. :)

And I really do love my friends. :) As well as a good majority of my family....

Life has been a roller coster lately. While it has been exciting with the new job (I had my orientation yesterday, next week is my last week at the Wedding design, and then after a week of "free time", I start my training... but I still have the opportunity to go to the CHRISTMAS PARTY beforehand! OoOoo), I sure have had some upsetting and mellow moments this past week.. from being extremely pissed off and hurt by someone's actions to sitting in a waiting room at the hospital. Nothing serious, but now I know that hospital cafeteria food isn't THAT bad as well my daytime tv schedule like the back of my hand. "Hi, I'm from AMBUSH MAKEOVER and I think you're ugly." No, they don't really say that, but they might as well if they're just picking random people off the street.

Speaking of TV, one day I'd like to go on DANCE 360 somday and do the lawnmower/sprinkler. Then I'd go to the backstage and die of embarassment.

:P