Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Soooo...

Another weird guy story for today. And this one was REALLY weird. Actually yesterday's wasn't weird... it was more like "gross". This one was "weird."

Ok. Today, I was at my most favorite place in the whole wide world... the Norco Laundromat! (Actually, its gotten a lot better since the decrepit old lady retired from being the laundry nazi.) My boss and I were folding away when this grizzly old man walks in. He was tall, wearing shorts, a plaid shirt, had a LONG gray beard... and he smelled. Bad. Really bad. Like the guy walked in... but his scent lingered and our eyes watered. At first I thought it was just me, not ME smelling myself, but me smelling raunchiness because I was the only one who caught it... but my boss turned and said "Oh wow. That guy smells."

So there we were, holding our breath everytime the guy would walk by... and he did. A lot. It was like he forgot everything in his car so he kept on going back and forth, scent wafting to and fro, and everytime he made his move, my boss would give me the simple warning of "BREATH" so that I can hold it and hopefully when I ran out and inhaled again, the "bad" would be gone and freshness would enter my lungs. It didn't help though.

So, in addition to being smelly... he was CRAZY. Literally CRAZY. How crazy you ask? Well first he was just mumbling to himself, which made me think that maybe inside his beard he had some kind of handsfree mic that folks have with their cellphones. But then he started talking lounder and lounder... to SOMEONE I COULDN'T SEE. Then he started crying... not little sniffles or whimpers, but huge loud sobs. When he was done... he went out side and picked a fight... that same SOMEONE I COULDN'T SEE!

Wow.

Anyways, afraid that he just might do something COMPLETELY INSANE, we left. Shoved everything in a bag and ran to the car and clean air.

Crazy indeed.

Anyways, on a completely different topic, I got my cross stitch kit from subversive cross stitch yesterday and with determination and lack of a life, I finished it last night. See!


Bunnies.. YAY!

The saying reminds me of Melissa... isn't it the cutest!! :)

No comments: