Monday, November 15, 2004

SOOOO...

the guy on the treadmill in front of me at the gym was really sweating it up. Really. His tank top was drenched, there was sweat drippings on the keypad, the emergency handlebars, AND onto the treadmills that were surrounding him, as well as PUDDLES of it on the track itself.

When he was done... he just walked away.

He didn't wipe it off or anything, in fact he didn't have a towel. It was the 4th treadmill from the wall and I made sure to take note of it because I never want to use it.

Granted, I'm sure people get all sweaty on the machines and actually the thought of it makes me want to yak, but seeing the guy shower his own man juice on it made me want to run out, buy some disinfecting wipes and hand it over to the fella while saying "While I admire your stamina... please clean up your sweat. Someone is going to have to put their finger in your perspiration droplet just to turn it on."

The guy needs a towel anyways. Can you imagine just walking down a street and here comes Mr. Sweaty accidently brushing up to you and leaves his workout secretions on you?

Makes you want to take a shower huh.

No comments: