Sunday, September 28, 2003

YAY! Its been a while, but I'm before 1am on a Saturday night for work! WHOOHOOO!! Yeah, I had to work tonight... but we started tearing down at 9:30 and finish by 11:15! Really, you don't know how excited I was about that. Normally I'll leave home at 11 and come back at 2 or 3am. On the downside though, my right hand is rather sore from spilling a whole lot of hot wax on it after picking up a candle incorrectly. :( But hey, I'm home... right now! :)

If only I had tv, then I'd watch it. But we're still in the "dark." I guess one of the guys tried to reinstall it on the new patio... but Sonny overheard him saying "where do I plug this in?" Um.. yeah. You'd think that since they took it down in the first place, they'd be able to put it back. Argh. So here we are... going into week 5 of no tv. Hardcore. Have apes taken over the planet? Who's govenor? I know Ross walked in on Rachel and Joey kissing.. but what happened to Will and Grace?!?

Soon... I will know everything soon. I hope. Maybe. Hmmmm....

No comments: