Sunday, September 14, 2003

Busy busy weekend... and it isn't quite over yet. I really do dislike Sunday weddings...

Friday night while at the bowling ally, Carlene and I ran into Jay. Oh my goodness, last time I saw him, he was just a kid, running around in his light blue polo shirt and navy shorts over at Holy Name. A KID! Now, he's a freshman over at CSUF... that was just trippy. Talk about feeling old. Actually, Andrew just made me feel super old when they played Paperboy's "Diddy" over the sound system. I got excited and said "Ohhh its Diddy!." To which Andrew replied "P Diddy?"

Ew. Sick huh. But I refuse to complain about it. The whole night though had this "oh my gosh I'm old" vibe to it anyways. Last time I had been at Oaktree was when I was still in high school... which ironically was the same time Carlene, Jill, and Richard were too and we had been all kicking it together that last time. But at least we didn't have to leave because of a curfew or anything. MUHAHAHAHA...

While bowling I made 2 strikes, a spare, and STILL didn't break a hundred. Apparently I have some skill... but it depends on my luck.

Anyways, my most favorite and bestest HOMIE FOR LIFE/lesbian lover Kathy came later on that night with Dan.. as did Jean and we tore it up at the arcade. Apparently my ass does wonders on the pinball machine. Oh yeah. Jean and I were playing some hardcore airhockey, and it was all fun and games until the puck went out of control and hit my thumb. HARD. It was painful and I almost cried. But I just laughed it off and proceeded to KICK HER ASS. :) I won. Yay me. Kiss my feet Jean! KISS MY FEET! ;P

Night turned into late night, and so they came over to the house for a little slumber party! I think they were actually using me so that they can see the puppy... but its all good. They finally saw the puppy at 6am, when Dan took her out of her pen and she went crazy on the blankets and pillows. It was fun for a good 10 minutes... but then we realized that we were still sleeping, and so we put her back.

Saturday... slept in, played with the doggie, and CLEANED! The back patio is 90% done which means soon we'll have TV back again! How exciting huh... the whole back yard is looking mighty fine in comparasion to the jungle it was right when we first moved in.

Anyways, all summer, I've been trying to meet with Janelle for some *good times* and finally we met up last night. Well actually, I went over to her place for dinner with her, Ryan and Paolo. Dinner was *wow* excellent... like something only meant for special occasions.... outside with lights, candles, wine and soft music.... you'd think that they were trying to set up someone. ;) But I really did have a terriffic night and I wish I could have stayed longer but...

5am this morning, wake up for wedding! After a breakfast stop at the local gas station (I know sad), Sonny and I were off. I actually love the way my boss told me about the event on sunday...

me: So what time do you want me on Sunday?
*silence*
boss: 6am
me: Oh... ok. Thats cool! Where is it at?
*silence*
boss: Palos Verdes.

As if I'm going to quit. Work supports my crack habit. Anyways, the drive to Palos Verdes was dark... and once I got to the area, it was foggy too. Thanks to my lone foglight though, we made it up the mountain. Work work work... cold cold cold... sprinkler sprinkler sprinkler. Blah. Finally get home to find a very much needed new cellie. YAY NEW CELLIE! It plays pretty music. It's like my own personal orchestra. Bad ass.

Tomorrow... I'm going to try my bestest to go to the meeting and I have a date before class at the Carls! I'm excited. Actually going to see people on campus instead of my class and go technique I've been living since summer. I wonder if everyone looks the same... Mmmmmm social interatcion... Nice.

No comments: