Thursday, September 04, 2003

Oh the chaos. It feels like we've moved again. Everything just seems "messy." On Monday, we organized the garage (for about the ba-jillionth time in the last two years... no seriously. Ba-jillion!!). New fridge and stove came in yesterday... they're installing the blower tomorrow i think... the backyard is in shambles since they're re-constructing the patio... and since they tore down the old one and accidently took down the satellite, we've been tv-less for a week now, and goodness knows when we'll get it back. My boss is wondering how I'm surviving without my dose of reality tv. Granted, I didn't watch a LOT of tv... but I do miss the sound of channels changing in the backround.

Anyways, the nightly ritual now is having dinner and having one person pick the feature for the night. Actually, its kinda nice in a way since it's like finding buried treasure with all the old videos from the box o *goodtimes*. We introduced Sonny to the wonderful world of Astire musicals and the Ramna 1/2 series. In fact, when Sonny and I finished watching what videos we had of Ranma... we went on a hunt for more.

OH STUPID PUPPY! She just pooped on my bed!!!! They can be the cutest things ever... but DAMMIT! Argh. BAD PENELOPE!! BAAAD!!!

No comments: