Monday, September 22, 2003

I love April toO!
JC Soze81: ne news about the guys
spaznik: welll no *explains situation...*
spaznik: :(
JC Soze81: ahh..WHY
JC Soze81: he's stupid
spaznik: and *explains situation...*
JC Soze81: ahhh
JC Soze81: so no more guys?
spaznik: yep. no more guys.
spaznik: boo.
JC Soze81: that is boo
JC Soze81: i bet you..they were both gay
spaznik: HAHAHAHAHAHHA
JC Soze81 and this whole time..they were doing it..together
spaznik: HAHAHAHAAHAHAH
JC Soze81: its true
JC Soze81: cause what just happen...is gay
JC Soze81: so therefore..they were both gay
JC Soze81: :-)

Don't you love how when you have guy issues, your girlfriends will be the first to point out either 1) the guy is gay 2) you can do SO much better/you deserve better 3) you waaay more cuter than the "other" chick 4) the guy is incredibly stupid and therefore you're actually the winner in the situation since now you'll be free of him. Its been like that ever since you discovered boys (in my case... age 4. I noticed that Brian E. had really lovely eyes... and I wanted him to be He-man to my She-ra... which would have NEVER worked out considering that they were brother and sister. Eww.) and will continue till the day I... well FOREVER. Thats girl power for you.

I'm moving on. Roaaar. GrrRrr. And all that good "power to the woman/I will survive" stuff... (insert picture of me flexing arms... pathetically.) I'm probably single because I never had a Ken doll growing up. My Barbie had no Ken. My Barbie had an "imaginary" Ken, which was good... but deep inside, it was never enough. Granted, Ken had no peepee and so probably Barbie wasn't missing much. But I'm sure she missed having that "male aura" that Ken brought along. There was no dream date... there was no dream house... no Ken. There were "talks" of them... "Oh Skipper, I had a FABULOUS date with Ken the other night..." but did I actually get to sit them down and make their faces kiss? No. Not even a sinful plastic carnal romp. I DID get a bridal Ken and Barbie set once for my birthday... but my parents gave it away and I never got to actually open and play with it. I think that because a boy had given it to me, they freaked out and assumed that he wanted to marry me. I was 8.

Anyways, still no tv. I've been reading a lot. I think I've made the Chino Hills Borders a very rich store. I just finished reading "Thoughts While Having Sex" by Stephanie Lehmann and I have to say that the title is misleading. (I wasn't dissapointed or anything... I read the back of the book as well as the first few chapters so I knew what I was getting into. But yeah, to be honest, the title is the one that caught my eye... I mean really, what is a book with a title like that doing in the "fiction/literature" section. Shouldn't it be in the "erotica" part of Borders? Or even in the "psychology" or "self help" area. Hmmm... ) It was a good read and not so much the fluffy "chicklit" type of book that I thought it was going to be. I DO have some other crappy titled books here though. I got "A NERD IN SHINING ARMOR." How embarassing is that? Really... that title just screams "hahahaha DORK!" but then again, it isn't as bad as buying "I HEART BAD BOYS" from a male cashier who I swear looked down at the book, then at me, back at the book and smirked. IT COULD BE A GIFT FOR SOMEONE ELSE YOU ASSUMING PRICK! IT COULD BE A GIFT!

But alas, it wasn't.

OK. I'm losing my mind. Must go study. Did you know that women blink nearly twice as much as men? No, I'm not learning that... just thought that was interesting. :)

No comments: