Saturday, September 27, 2003

The past couple of days has sorta been like a reunion of sorts with all the birthdays. :) YAY! Isn't it funny how when you see someone you haven't seen in a while, you realize that you really DO miss seeing them regularly? Like... say every weekend at some kind of CKI event? OK. It isn't exactly funny, but its kind of sweet and sad at the same time.

Well... except Pic.

Wait... no... there was a time I saw Pic every weekend... what a whore. ;P

That "whore" comment was directed to Pic... not me.

Anyways, if I had brought my camera last night... I probably wouldn't post the pictures because I'm sure everyone looked gross being all sweaty and shiny. And really, all those hands and bodyparts just thrown about... not PRETTY. But I'm sure in every picture, you'd see Manny's hand on someone's ass, thats for sure. Apparently Sukhyung's is pretty nice... according to the sick f*ck.

"I thought you're gay!"
"Not anymore!"


Oh lordy. :)

It was well worth the 3 hours of sleep I had before work this morning. Thanks guys! Lets do it again!!

During my usual Saturday "I'm so freaking tired I'm gonna sleep before I go back to work like a 2 cent hooker" nap, I had Penelope with me in bed. Hyper puppy plus girl tired as holyhell do not mix well. Still, I love that puppy... even if she'll freak me out by sticking her cold wet nose into the back of my neck as I'm drifting into sweet slumber. Ew.

Oh speaking of work, I'm getting a bit sad because soon, Sonny is gonna leave in persuits of a "real" job. I realized today when the new girl drove up and Sonny turned and whispered "I HATE YOU" in her direction... I'm gonna miss having him be my ally at work. oh its so sad! She's awful. :P

No comments: