Saturday, September 20, 2003

Moment of the night: Dancing on the dancefloor *duh* when suddenly I feel this heavy breathing on my right arm. So, I turned, and found a guy beside me, dancing like a bunny. He had his arms in front of him, moving sorta in a powerwalk motion, and I kid you not, he was bouncing up and down... I'm sorry to say it wasn't along to the beat. I just turned quickly back to my original stance, kept my face straight and continued dancing.

It was only later when he moved on when I had a giggle fit. Oh my... I'd like to think that maybe he was doing it on purpose. Like a "haha! I'm gonna dance badly to get a reactionout of these girls." But no. I don't think that was the case. He looked rather serious and deep in thought. Poor guy. But it was kinda cute in a "trying" kind of way...

ARRRGH! I just found my toothbrush, in the bathroom, facedown IN A DISH with some liquid of what I'm assuming was a type of cleaner/polisher/orangewoodbang chemical. CURSE IT ALL TO HELL! Really... who do you think the PINK toothbrush belongs to? ITS FREAKING PINK! Like I would have a green one!?! I think my sister my have something to do with this... I'm just scared to think of what she may have done to it before I had discovered it in the cleaner. *shudder*

*note to self* buy new PINK toothbrush... tie a ribbon around it... and offically introduce it to those with whom I share the bathroom with. "Hello. This is MY toothbrush. Notice how its PINK. Like my loofah. Like my razor. Like my BEDROOM WALLS. Please. Treat it like your own... except don't touch it. Thanks."

No comments: