Thursday, September 04, 2003

Argh. My sheets are in the laundry but the scent of "poop" still lingers. BAD PUPPY!! Aww... I take it back. She's not evil.. she's damn cute and the sweetest thing ever. Sure she bites quite often, but its charming when it doesn't hurt. Hmmm... baby needs some hardcore training still.

Anyways, can we say that Febreeze has got to be one of the greatest inventions ever? Well, next to the Downey ball and the Brita water filter... it ranks up there. Ron Popeil has NOTHING on those inventions. Really. I have one of his dehydrators... I made dried apples when I was 10 years old.. and that was IT. On the other hand, Georgie Forman's grill is something everyone ought to have. You hear me. You think you don't need it, but I assure you... you do. Just don't cook fish in it... it will smell like fish forever afterwards no matter how many times you scrub that baby down with soap and water. Get 2. You won't regret it.

OH. Back to the movies. Sonny rented Phone Booth the other day and for the life of me, I couldn't just sit and watch it. I was just getting frustrated with the whole thing. I started to clean the kitchen as I "listened" to Colin Firth's happenings in the backround... and when I was done cleaning, I sat and watched... and then got up because I couldn't take it anymore. I imagine that when they're done watching, I'll go back down and fast forward to the end just to see what happens. ;P Then I can go back and watch the whole thing...yeah yeah, I'm spoiling the whole thing but its for MY peace of mind. ;P

No comments: