Monday, September 15, 2003

After some hardcore mathematics... Georgina and my mom figured out that Penelope's birthday is June 27. YAY! Baby has a birthday!

Argh. So much for getting out of the house early... the city is currently "fixing" my street. Luckily I parked out on the main road, but still, its a pain. I guess I'll have to wait a bit before they're done working on it. Blah. And I wanted to go to the meeting today! CURSE IT ALL!

But on the oh so very bright side, last night while driving back from work, I stopped by Jeans place and she taped me the *dum dum dum* CONAN O'BRIEN 10TH ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL!! Just for that, I going to give her my first born. Then she can tell it "Mommy traded you to me for a video that had Conan O'Brien and the begining of "DRIVE ME CRAZY" and parts of "BIG DADDY" on it." Isn't that so deliciously horrid!?! :)

No comments: