Monday, September 22, 2003

Men... *argh*

But who needs em when you have TERRIFFIC friends... Like Jean. ;)

jeanyah: I THOUGHT WE HAD A CONNECTION!!!???
spaznik: its not you... its me.
spaznik: i just don't like you
jeanyah: yea.. whatever
jeanyah: SLEEP WITH ONE EYE OPEN!!!

spaznik: man... i must suck major dick huh.
jeanyah: umm. actually.. you don't.. which is why i think the guy is dissapointed and lonely

jeanyah: how was disneyland?
spaznik: it was pretty fun!
spaznik: sucky cause 1) space mountain, thunder mountain, splash mountain, and the haunted mansion was down
spaznik: and 2) you weren't there.
jeanyah: what?!
jeanyah: i'm number 2?

:)

I also love Carrie too because she's gonna tape THE BACHELOR (GO BOB!) premiere (WED, 9pm on ABC) and the entire MUST SEE TV NBC Thursday night lineup for me... as well as anything that she thinks I need to watch (so I think Alias might be on that tape too.) COMMERICALS INCLUDED!! YAAY!!

No comments: