Wednesday, July 02, 2003

Whooohooo!! I'm here in Indiana blogging live from the CHILDRENS MUSEUM! :) Its pretty cool over here... A lot of things to do and see... not to mention a LOT of kids just running around. :) They have this Titanic exhibit where they give you a name of a person on the Titanic and you get to see if they survived or not in the end. Ok.. that's not really THAT EXCITITNG... it was darn right depressing, but in a way... it was still fun! :)

Hmmm... I left Ontario at 12:50am, got to Dallas at 5am (their time) stayed there for 2 hours, and got here at 9am. :) The weather here is pretty ok.. kinda humid and warm, but not like ILL muggy like Florida. :) Since then, I checked in at my hotel (The Omni), registered, had lunch at the mall that next door to the hotel with Petey, Ryan, and all the other LSSP foolios who got here early... and now... I'm here at the Children's Museum! And well... Norma, Maritza, Jean and myself just found this neat section of the museum that allows us to check our emails and take care of our true *computer* nerd fix.

Ok. I'm gonna go play!

HI MOM! HI CARLENE! HI SONNY! I'M BEING GOOD!! LOVE YOU!!

No comments: