Tuesday, July 01, 2003

"Just say one word and tell me if you're killed!
No... but I think I've been rendered unconscious."


So apparently Sonny, the CANADIAN, has never seen "ANNE OF GREEN GABLES." I thought that was a national treasure over in Canada or something. That and Alan Thicke. Oh.. and Celine Dion. But anytime Carlene and I say that we want to go visit Prince Edward Island... he'll say "there's nothing there"

Carlene and I are gonna fix that. There are 4 video tapes downstairs with his name on them. He will KNOW the magic of "ANNE OF GREEN GABLES." :)

Anyways, I'm leaving for Indy tomorrow (er...tonight) and my room has BLOWN UP. Actually, it isn't as bad anymore, but a few hours ago... it was horrid. I was also organizing my new tall bookshelf (oOooOo.. shelves are sexy) and so it was just a mass pile of clothes, books, and then some just laying about. So while that pile has minimized considerably... its still pretty ill. But just a few more things and I shall be done packing and ready to go to. :) YAY!! I really can't name all the cool places that I'll get to go visit while there (because I really don't know whats there) but I'm just excited to hang out and play with all my lovely *oh so cute* friends! :)

No comments: