Tuesday, July 29, 2003

ARGH! The check engine light went off in my car. :( Why can't it be happy and healthy all the time? Poor poor buggy.

My bosses are out on their "Anniversary Trip" and since we have a couple of hubangeous weddings coming up, rather than have the week off, I get to stay and shop sit. :) "YAY!" I think. Well the really good thing is that since theres a lot of stuff that needs to be done in preparation for the 9th, I brought Sonny to work with me so that he can help. YAY! Someone I can boss around!! :) Just kidding, I wouldn't be bossy... his girlfriend might come and kick my ass. :P

Anyways, since the Canadian hasn't been able to go out of the hoose much, Sunday, we took him over to Hollywood so that he can see the sights. *STAHS* One of which included what I'm assuming was a punked-druged-out-hooligan with green hair THROW UP on the sidewalk. Eww. There went our appetites. But we had plenty-o-fun. Or at least Carlene and Sonny did... I followed them around like a wedding photographer. :P JK. I had fun... I'm always down to do the touristy stuff... you know... stars on the walk of fame... handprints at the chinese theater... looking for ghosts in the Roosevelt Hotel. :) After walking for a good portion of the afternoon, we met up with Carrie and Jean for dinner at CPK. Stalker Jean apparently had found some "actor from MTV's 'UNDRESSED's'" (wow. thats a lot of apostrophes) organizer, and had set up a date with him there too. Too bad our table was only meant for 5 people. ;) Afterwards, we went over to Luckystrike for some drinks and camera fun in their uber "chic" lounge/bowling atmosphere. Who wants to take a sexy picture? Hmm? :) Anyways, I would have kicked Jean's ass at pool... if we had gotten the table. ;)

Oh weird... I just looked out my window and theres a couch in the middle of my street. Anyone want a couch?

No comments: