Sunday, July 13, 2003

Another wedding at the most horrid hotel. I don't like the Embassy Suites near LAX... it seems like everytime I go there, things go wrong. Granted little things go wrong every so often at these weddings, but things are especially painful at this hotel. Last time, our seatcovers were too small for the chairs... there had been no AC in the ballroom and so flowers were wilting... the cake came late and apparently was top heavy so the top part started sinking into the lower layers... one hour set ups... 30 minute tear downs... faulty security alarms... get the idea? Today wasn't too bad though... although the heat was killing everyone which probably put some folks in pretty nasty moods. Apparently the florist HATED us and constantly yelled at her timid husband (ABUSE!!)... and the DJ was a jerk and threated to run his equipment on "batteries"... we forgot chiffon panels but made do with what we had... and our water was warm. Eww. I guess it could have been worst though... we could have had to Febreeze stinky chaircovers. THAT was yesterday...

Anyways, although looking extremely crap-tacular... afterwards I joined Carrie in "OPERATION RESCUE JEAN" which in the end turned out really fun. Lots of walking... food... and talking. Put 3 single girls at a table and you know where the topic is gonna head... Boys. (Or I SHOULD say MEN being that I'm a 23 year old woman. Thats right... no more wedge heels for me! I'm OLD!) So yeah... lots of *good times* :) OH and I'm not moving anywhere... Brat. :P

Look! Jean writes poetry...
jeanyah: hold on
jeanyah: i might be back
jeanyah: but for now
jeanyah: i'm gone
jeanyah: adios

Wow. That was so deep. Soo deep. :)

No comments: