Monday, July 14, 2003

So I had this weird dream... I went to this combination Indy/Florida/Buffalo place for an ICON. It was hot, they had a gator museum, HOOTERS, and EVERYONE was there! Anyways, so apparently the "convention center" it was being held at was actually a haunted mansion... but it wasn't like your steryotypical "haunted mansion" thats all gloomy with tons of cobwebs... it was more like a southern plantation mansion where ghosts live. You'd see a ghost, which was like a white cloud, just floating around... and if it were to pass through you, your heart would suddenly beat 10 times faster and you'd have this funny feeling of not being in control anymore . Anyways people were getting possessed, I was flying around because a ghost had flewn into me and just took me along in the process, and people REALLY wanted to go to the Gator museum that had some kind of gator stunt show... kinda like the "Miami Vice" stunt show at Universal Studios from back in the days. But before I could really "explore" the place... my phone rang and I woke up.

Weird Stuff.

No comments: