Wednesday, July 23, 2003

So as I was sitting here in my state of "NO LIFE" last week, I went over to EMODE and took some personality quizes... while I was there, I was invited to join this "emode match" thingie (where you get to meet and hook up with fellow single internet geeks seeking personality boosts from affirmative quizzes)... so just for fun, I filled out a profile and put up a pic. :) Since then, I've been getting some interesting responses... none that I have acted upon though. The whole thing just freaks me out in a way...

Anyways, every so often, I'd get an email from emode with a list of guys who would be "compatible" with me... today's list of bachelors included a fellow who coincidently is a CKI member.

First thing that came into my head: "OH NO. HE'S GOING TO THINK IM DESPERATE!"

Luckily, it was a guy I really don't know... but the thing with this organization is that everyone sorta knows everyone. And with the addition of Friendsters... people kinda have an idea of who's who and what not. (ew. I AM a internet geek!)

But still, what if he knows who I am, (ew. note to self: get over yourself!) and then tells people that he saw me up on emode match... and then everyone will go thinking "DAMN. SHES DESPERATE!"

Which, I'm not. :P

So while "sightly" freaking out over the possbility of being discovered, I tried to delete my profile... but no such thing exsist. I am forever to be "single and looking" in the eyes of emode.

DAMN YOU EMODE! DAMN YOU AND YOUR TRICKY WAYS!

OH wells. I'm over it. :) But somewhere, there's someone compatible for me... in CKI of all places. Wow. And I thought they didn't exsist. :P

No comments: