Thursday, July 17, 2003

What a week! I'm so beat... its not even funny.

I started summer school last monday. Oh lordy its a math class and I have yet to see a number. Crazy logics... it isn't too bad though. It just starts EARLY. You'd think by now I could avoid taking 8am classes... but luckily this was open and didn't really screw around with my work schedule... so yeah. I'm waking up bright and early now... of course, thats after 3 alarm clocks go off and Sonny knocking on my door telling me to wake up.

Well in addition to summer school, I've been getting more hours at work... YAY! Except for the HOT warehouse... work is still a lot of fun... I think its mostly because of my bosses. :) They're just fun to talk to. So added hours is a bonus... but I'm just seriously tired when I get home.

Tuesday kinda sucked because I didn't wake up on time... thus making me 20 minutes to class (damn you traffic!). Since I was late to class, I didnt have time to get a parking permit.... and so when I saw the parking police in front of my car staring at the license plate... I knew the ticket was coming. OH and while dying in the sun at work, I spilled bleach on ME. So now my clothes are ruined and my sneakers stink. Ew.

But other than that... that was my week. Nothing exciting or life changing. Still me... just darker. I still got the convertible (lame carplace is holding my baby hostage until insurance pays its ransom) and stupid me keeps forgetting about sunscreen.

Ahhh NOW... sweet glorious weekend! Normally, I'd say "oh yay. Weekend. Bring on the weddings." but I'm actually going have a fun weekend were I get to rest and play! (not that work isn't play... it is... but it definitely isnt "rest.")

*I'm gonna go rafting... yay??*
Zasher816: yer gonna have frizzy hair!
spaznik: awww..
spaznik: i dont want frizzy hair!
spaznik: :-(
Zasher816: yah cuz u know water gonna be flyin all over the place
Zasher816: hair gonna be flying all over the place
Zasher816: wind
Zasher816: equals firzzy hair
Zasher816: well
Zasher816: MSSED UP HAIR
Zasher816: .MESSED UP HAIR
spaznik: why are you being so mean!?! :-(
Zasher816: i'm just telling you how it is

I have friz-ease packed and ready to go. Bring it on!

No comments: