Sunday, November 11, 2001

yay!! lookie!! new look! =) Yup... my kick ass sister saved my blogger! =) So after the wedding yesterday, came back and played and chatted. cept for the gay ass picture of myself on the bottom... it all looks pretty nifty i think.

anyhoo.. 5 more days... =) I'm excited now.

On Friday night went over to USC's banquet over in Westwood, got some boba, and then off to afterparty at USC. =) I've said it once and i'll say it again. I know CKI is for service and for helping out the community, but I seriously love the organization for the people. =) Yeaahh... there are some members out there who are like... EHHHH... but then there are others out there who totally make my day. But we'll hold out on the LOVING CKI blog... most likely you'll read that on Nov. 19... if I survive.

Big wedding for Elaine yesterday. :) During the reception, I figured that the director of "THE DEBUT" should make a sequel called "THE WEDDING" because filipino weddings are pretty damn interesting and fun. Rowdy family in formal wear and barongs.... key to getting party started: play some latin music and all the aunties and uncles are out on the dancefloor showing off the newest line dance! Plus also, I found out that the money dance is a filipino thing? Is it really? I thought everyone did the money dance...

I think i overran my "frustrations" on thursday... *ouch*

ta da!
1) I love my sister!! I'm so lucky to have a great sister... =) She inspires me...
2) I'm grateful I don't have cankels... EWWWWWWWWW.. at least i dont think so... but have been told from my mom and sister that size of ankles are ok...just been paranoid about "cankles". Ewwwwwwwww...
3) I'm grateful for the family on my dad's side so still ask about my mom... about how she is and "tell her I say hi!! we miss her!"...

No comments: