Thursday, November 22, 2001

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!! ;)


Ain't Stuffing grand!?!

Well, its thanksgiving and what are you thankful for?
I'm thankful for God, my family, friends, people who are in my life at the moment in time (even the sucky ones cause they add drama and excitment) good health for all that i know, shelter, the essentials that keep me alive, happy memories and craziness that the future holds for me, AIM, Brita Water fliters, the Downey Ball, DVD special features, fire, sponges with rough edges so that you can take the grime of dirty pots and pans, warm blankets and food on my table, having the chance to prove those wrong, being able to accomplish goals, the gift of common sense and wicked sarcasm, late night chats with my sister and friends, the ability to be able to talk to my mom about guys as if she were a "sista", a better relationship with my dad, being able to really get to know people, miss cleo, TLC channel, Michael Jackson (the early non-freaky years... perferebly his disco era), people who make me laugh, crayola markers, seatbelts, kazaa, refridgerators, mom's baklava recipie, sunshine, lollipops, really rough loofas that make the skin soft, hot water, books that change my way of thinking, blogger, 24 hour walmart, being able to dance and jam in the car with no inhibitations, my friendly mail man who's always super sweet, the ability to put air in my tires when they are flat, people who care and who are willing to make a difference, and then some. :) You know my mind is racing at the moment huh. :)

*muah* take cares and have a good holiday!!

No comments: