Monday, November 05, 2001

ok.. perhaps my last blog was slighty scary.. ok.. it was REALLY scary.. i read that and I get more freaked out and think... WHAT A PSYCHOPATH! CALM DOWN! sooo.. I'm calm. Went to class today. (YAY!) Watched Wedding Story (People in love and happy... YAY!) Sent out some emails... (YAY?) and now in the process of working on some FTC stuff in a calm, happy spirited manner. (YAAY!)

hmmm.. happy thoughts.. happy thoughts.. happy thoughs... I had this dream the other night where I had guts and very casually said to guy I think is cute a the moment.."hey.. wanna go kick it some time" to which he said "yes" and we went to go watch some crazy movie with patrick swayze and zena. yeah... woke up feeling very revitalized and happy... and then realized.. DAMMIT. It was only a dream. Oh curses. But we shall see... I'm a dumbass when it comes to the opposite sex... I can talk, flirt, and be a dork with my guy friends.. but someone cute comes and its BA BA BOO BOO HUH? Its a sad thing.

got to catch up with erin today... shes doing good and not working in old horrid home where children used to beat her and break her car windows. We remininced about the old "crew" and the table... and how we used work under evil president who made us do her evil bidding and how at first FTC in big bear, crazy shennigans that involved earmuffs and glow in the dark paint... *sigh* memories. I miss those days...

anyhoo... life is good.. really it is. just gotta count my blessings. :) have my friends and family.. yay. :) I have a home. yay! I have people who believe in me.. YAY! And isn't that all i can really wish for? I think so. :)

OH!! I love my sister!! she fixed my computer!! whoooo!! so my computer is not being as "difficult" as before. In fact.. I don't think I slapped it silly and scream... YOU FREAKING GAY COMPUTER!! WHY ARE YOU SO PISSING ME OFF SO MUCH" at all today. :) YAY!

No comments: